Rate Guarantee: Room Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates do not include applicable taxes or gratuity. Once a reservation is confirmed by our reservation system in writing we guarantee that rate.
- Reservations must be confirmed by The Black Walnut Inn. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided during the booking process on our secure booking service site.
- Reservations are recommended and a two-night minimum is required on the weekend.
- Reservations are secured by credit card only.
- A deposit of one night’s rate per room is required at the time of the reservation for 1 to 2 nights.
- For 3 or more nights, a 50% deposit for the entire stay is required.
- Room rates are based on two person occupancy. A charge of $50.00 per night is added for each additional person.
- Room rates are subject to change without notice and may not reflect price listed.
- All reservations are subject to a $35.00 re-booking fee.
- Single night reservations will be charged the full amount at the time of booking; if cancelled within 14 days prior to the date of arrival, the reservation is non-refundable.
- Reservations for two nights or more that are cancelled or changed within 14 daysprior to the date of arrival will be charged 50% of the folio charges.
- Reservations for two nights or more that are cancelled or changed within 48 hours prior to the date of arrival will be charged the full amount of the folio.
- Early check-outs will be charged as a cancellation.
- During the month of October and on all holidays, single night reservations cancelled within 30 days prior to the date of arrival are not eligible for a refund. Reservations for two nights or more will be subject to a 30 day, 14-day cancellation policy. Reservations canceled or changed within 30 days prior to your date of arrival will be charged 50% of the folio, and reservations cancelled or changed within 14 days prior to the date of arrival will be charged the full amount of the folio. Your confirmation will include this information.
- Multiple room reservations: Two or more rooms booked will be subject to a multiple room cancellation policy which is as follows: 50% of the total folio for two or more rooms will be non-refundable within 30 days prior to the date of arrival. The full amount of the folio will be non-refundable within 14 days prior to the date of arrival.
- To cancel please CALL (800.381.3878) and EMAIL us your name, number, and the dates that you wish to cancel.
We do not charge additional deposits or fees for pets; however, pet owners will be responsible for excessive cleaning costs and repair or replacement of damaged items. Pets are allowed in the Magnolia and Camellia rooms, the grounds, and the front porch; they are not allowed in the Main Inn. Click to Learn More.
Dietary Restrictions Policy
As a result of the complexity of our breakfast and tea, we require a seven-day advance notice to accommodate dietary restrictions.
Parking is located in our parking lot to the rear of our property. There are 8 spaces for the guests marked by stones set in the gravel. The handicapped space is reserved for the Magnolia room. Please do not drive on the stonework by the handicapped space. Our guests are responsible for controlling their vehicle while on our property. They are responsible for any damage caused by negligent driving. All oversized vehicles and trucks must park on the street in front of the Inn.
We do not allow children under 18+.
We do not allow smoking anywhere inside the main Inn or Carriage House.
Check-in is between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. Check-out is at 11 a.m. All other times must be prearranged.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.